SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

BLOG’S END...
Having returned from a last walk down to the lovely Green Lake for a last cup of coffee, I think it fitting to write my last post on Sharks With Lasers.


New developments in my personal and professional life (alluded to here) warrant my decision to conclude blogging efforts at this location. For over a year-and-a-half I’ve been practicing in the art of blogging, focusing primarily upon political issues and legal issues. For the most part, I’ve considered myself a poliblogger. Though my musings on law frequently creep in, I never considered myself a lawblogger. I generally wanted to avoid over-specialization and preferred not to rattle off endless legal pinpoint citations.

For approximately the next month I am going to take a complete blogging hiatus (with the exception of occasional commenting at other blogs). After that time, I anticipate making a semi-return to the blogosphere at a new location: http://sethcooper.blogspot.com/. Future blogging will encompass a much narrower range of topics, as I’ll generally be discussing things other than the mainstay stuff of Sharks With Lasers; namely, law and state and domestic U.S. politics. Nonetheless, there are still plenty of issues out there. I anticipate I’ll more closely be tracking issues on the international level—particularly relating to the global war on terror.

Thanks once again to those who have stopped by—especially those out there on the blogosphere who have given me so much to think about and keep me entertained.

(North Seattle--Green Lake, WA)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger jordancunningham said…

    Good luck and congrats on the clerkship!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Regret said…

    Well, today was hardly the best time for a first visit. Good luck!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ron said…

    Best wishes. I hadn't heard.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Greg said…

    Not a bad choice to focus on narrower topics, Seth. You'll have higher name recognition in the blawgosphere. Looking forward to seeing you quoted on Volokh.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger James J. Na said…

    Coop. Again, good luck with the new job.

    If you are interested in commenting on international issues, you are always welcome to my two blogs!

    In fact, I'd love to have you as a guest blogger as often as you wish!

    James
    aka Guns and Butter
    aka The Asianist

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Ibrahimblogs said…

    I have always liked your blog!!I hope you come back soon!!
    All the best!!

    This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

     

Post a Comment

<< Home