SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

24, SEASON 3, IN THE BOOKS. Ok, ok, so season 3 of the television program 24 ended a while back. But tonight I just got through the season's final two episodes on DVD. I even busted out some coffee with Bailey's for the last one. Anyway, something about having biological agents carried around by bioterrorists on the loose is a little unsettling to me--so now that its all resolved I can sleep a little easier. Yes, 24 had me completely sucked in. Its had the same effect on everyone else I've talked to. Considering how delightful it was watching an episode each night, I simply don't know how I'm going to be able to take watching the next season at a rate of one episode per week.

(North Seattle--Green Lake, WA)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger (Doxxiegirl) said…

    Oh man! I hear ya! I love 24..I have been sucked into that show since the very first one aired.. I think it is so realisitic. I have no doubt that some of their theories are completely true.

    I can't wait for the next season...

    Although...I was totally sick of Kim, Jack's girl,..about half way through the season...So I hope she gets killed off or replaced.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Greg said…

    Yeah, that show really keeps you on edge. They've made missteps, yes - Kim was best in the first season, but she wasn't convincing anyone that she was a CTU staffer later. And sometimes I wonder if everyone in an agency like that would all call each other by their first names. Are they really a big happy family?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home