SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Friday, June 03, 2005

COOP MENTION IN MAG. In one of the more thrilling moments of my young career, I am quoted in the Harvard Political Review's 2005 "The Politics of Sex" cover-story issue. No, I didn't make the cover--lost out to a sexy blonde girl--but I was mentioned in an article concerning federalism and public education.

I just received the printed edition in the mail. Yet, after a brief scan of the website, I didn't find the article. While I am quoted correctly, the policy position I was advocating was misconstrued by the way it was framed in the article. Oh well.

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home