SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Friday, May 27, 2005

COALITION OF THE CHILLIN'... Timothy Goddard's recent post has brought to my attention the "Coalition of the Chillin'"--a group of bloggers who "aren't having a cow over fili-deal." I've decided not to become a member, since I do still have serious reservations about what the end-result of this deal will be (as I have blogged about previously). But The Coalition of the Chillin' has a good sense of humor and perspective on this. In fact, upon learning about the group I found myself having a good laugh. And The Coalition of the Chillin' might also be helpful in dispelling any tendency toward alarmism on the judical filibustering issue.

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home