SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

SIEGEL AT PLU: POLITICS & POPULISM. Last night I made it down to Pacific Lutheran University (where I'm an alumn) to hear KTTH morning talk show host and author Mike Siegel speak to the PLU College Republicans. Siegel is a passionate speaker and entertaining, as always. His brand of populism in politics and talk radio certainly has strong appeal.

This was the first time I'd walked on the PLU campus, that I can recall, in five years. It made me miss the place. Hopefully, the PLU CRs will have plenty more events next year. Patrick Bell--whom I was glad to meet for the first time--is part of the group and one of the participants at their Respectfully, Republican blog. He assured me that they will have plenty in store for the fall.

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Patrick said…

    John Kerry is coming to Seattle to raise money for Temporary Governor Gregoire this weekend!

    Magnolia Park/May 1st.

    The dems are displaying it on their website, any chance SoundPolitics will pick this up?

    http://www.wa-democrats.org/site/index.php

     

Post a Comment

<< Home