SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

BEST OF THE WEB! I'm pleased to see that my name is credited at the bottom of today's "Best of the Web," by James Taranto at Opinion Journal. My tip was the article that comprised today's entry "Is There a Fungus Among Us?" (See the bottom of the page.)

Hopefully, I'll still have a moment to enjoy what's left of my fifteen seconds by the time I'm finished with this blog post!

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Timothy said…

    I believe the official term for this sort of thing is "fifteen milliseconds of micro-fame". Which is still pretty cool.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger James B. said…

    Oh man, I have sent in contributions to Taranto a couple of times but never got picked up (insert overdramatic pouting here). Congrats. Although I did get, not 1, but 2 links on Instapundit this week (shameless self promotion). I must say however that rumors of me getting my own show on Foxnews are premature, but if I did I would bring Seth on as my legal analyst...

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Greg said…

    Great, Seth! I've made Instapundit a few times but never BOTW. Maybe one day you'll take over for John Fund's political diary...

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Jayne said…

    Yay! Congratulations to you! Enjoy those "milliseconds of micro-fame."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home