SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

READ THIS BOOK! Yesterday I began reading Natan Sharansky's new book The Case for Democracy. I have NOT been able to put the book down! I am one quarter of the way through. Already can I pronounce it a book that people should read--especially those who are serious about world affairs, international relations, and the future of freedom. To be sure, I will have more to say about this book once I have finished it and had time to think further on Sharansky's insights.

In the meantime, there is an excellent review of the book that is still online at Daily Standard, entitled "Democracy Defended." This review first brought the book to my attention some months ago. (Honestly, I was surprised that I had not already blogged about the review itself, since it had so impressed me when I read it.)

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Seth,

    PLU College Republican Policy Analyst, Dylan Duke Gintz wrote his own review of the book--and had it published on "FREEMUSLIMS.ORG"

    Here is a link to his review:

    http://www.freemuslims.org/news/article.php?article=460

    This was quite an honor, as the organization is very well known, especially after it's FoxNews debut.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home