SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THIS MICHAEL JACKSON TRIAL OVER WITH! Almost every time I log into my Comcast e-mail account, I'm faced with a new picture of Michael Jackson in court, for his child molestation trial. Just seeing that man's image once is too much. The fact that the folks who run Comcast's little news pages can't seem to find anything else better to cover speaks to their poor sense of news judgment. In any event, I'm tired of hearing about Michael Jackson's antics I'm tired of seeing his mug on TV all the time. Prosecutors, please make it stop!

(North Seattle--Green Lake, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home