SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Monday, February 07, 2005

SUPERBOWL XXXIX--D'OH! My hopes for the Philadelphia Eagles emerging as Super Bowl champion were dashed last night, with the New England Patriots coming out on top YET AGAIN. But New England won LAST YEAR. And New England won THREE out of the last FOUR years. PLUS, the Boston Red Sox won the World Series in October. That's not fair, I tell you. Just not fair!

I don't know what it's like to live in a championship city. The Seattle Supersonics did win the NBA Championship during my lifetime. But I think I was one. Or not yet one. I might've been zero still. Needless to say, I carry on.

(Somewhere Land, USA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home