SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Thursday, January 06, 2005

GOING TO SEE THE SEAHAWKS! This may not be groundbreaking news to most folks, but yesterday I scored a pair of tickets to Saturday's playoff game between the Seattle Seahawks and the St. Louis Rams. Truly, I would have developed a strong sense of guilt and likewise begun to question whether I am a genuine fan if I had managed to go the entire season without personally attending a Seahawks game. An early afternoon of signwaving for Washington State Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders' re-election outside Qwest Field before a game is the closest I have come to watching them in person this season.

This will be the Seahawks' THIRD face-off with the Rams this season. The 'hawks are 0-2 against their division rival, but I have a good feeling about this one. So, this Saturday I WILL BE THERE, with a 2004 NFC Division Champs hat, no less!

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home