SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

THE BOMB DROPS TODAY. U2's new album, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, is out TODAY. I *just* went across the street to Sam Goody's to pick up my copy for $11.99. (Had to emphatically refuse the subscription to Entertainment Weekly yet again. I've managed to be polite in my refusals on that one so far.)

There is a cool review of the album by Kenneth Tanner over at National Review Online.

I'm listening to the new album as I type this, and so far so good. I'll probably post an Amazon review in the next day or so.

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home