SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Thursday, October 14, 2004

MLB PLAYOFFS CONTINUE. As I predicted, the New York Yankees have jumped out to a 2-0 advantage over the Boston Red Sox for the ALCS. It will be difficult for the BoSox to overcome this--but then, it IS the playoffs, so you can't count them out. Also, John Olerud is a good man, and so at the very least I am pleased to see him turn in some solid performances.

With the ALCS featuring a classic rivalry, the NLCS is barely registering headlines. Yet, I have decided to pull for the St. Louis Cardinals and I am pleased to see them win the first game of the series. With the Presidential debate on last night I did not get a chance to view the game, but hope to catch some innings this evening.

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home