SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

NETHERCUTT, ROSSI & McKENNA ALL ELECTORAL SUCCESSES! After voting last night, I took the chance to stop over in Bellevue and visit the primary election celebrations for George Nethercutt and Dino Rossi, and spent a good part of the evening over at Rob McKenna's party. The three parties were on the same block, so a good time was to be had. In all, I took my fair share of coffee, beer, water, lunch meat, shrimp, vegetables, pretzels, potato chips, cookies, brownies, and candy. You can do that when you donate your money, I figure.

McKenna's big victory is discussed in an article in The Seattle Times. I expect a tough race, but I am confident that he will finish with a clear victory, becoming our State's next Attorney General. Senn is a polarizing figure with a record of mismanagement, and even more important is the fact that McKenna is so overwhelmingly respected by his peers and colleagues, by law enforcement, and the business community. McKenna is a dynamite leader. He will do what it takes to push for medical liability reform, to support our law enforcement, and to improve the management of the Attorney General's office. His campaign has a cool new website, by the way.

I am EXTREMELY excited to see the upcoming race for Governor. Dino Rossi is an OUTSTANDING candidate and has the chance to bring a new direction to the State. (The Times story can be found here.)

Finally, I am eagerly anticipating George Nethercutt's challenge of Patty Murray. How I wish there would be a debate TODAY!

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home