SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Saturday, July 03, 2004

COOP NERDLY ADMISSION ITEM #6 -- I DRINK DIET COLA. Once upon a time, this was something I swore I would never do. It started with Pepsi One and Diet Doctor Pepper. Come to think of it, it actually ends there as well, since I don't drink any other diet colas besides those. But that in and of itself says it all.

On Thursday, I tried that new Coca Cola C2. Apparently, it has only half the calories and half the carbs, nicely following the low-carb rage that's sweeping the nation. Clearly, it's not as good as your regular Coke, but it does alright.

However, I am proud to say that I will not give in when it comes to light beer. No. Not ever.

(Everett, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home