SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Thursday, April 29, 2004

PEACH STATE STOP: I'm actually a little surprised by the presence of Washington Mutual in the State of Georgia. Of course, that I find myself sitting in a Starbucks in the middle of Atlanta is a little less surprising. Hopefully, they sell better beer here than in Montgomery.

The drive was about three hours. I had initially feared I would be late, but since I was pushing 80 most of the way over, it all worked out just fine.

But, sad to say, the Braves are out of town, so I can't catch a ballgame. Nonetheless, I did drive by Turner Field. This is indeed a very large town. And it IS muggy--that's the South!

(Atlanta, GA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home