SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

KITTY COME HOME! This morning's good news is that Blue, my co-worker's cat, has returned. I had been housesitting for my co-worker and her husband for a few days, prior to my recent trip back East. Unfortunately, Blue took off after the first day of my stay. The kitty made a brief appearance in the back yard, only to be chased off by the dog I was taking care of!

This series of events was disturbing on two levels. The first is obvious: my co-worker is a very nice lady who is attached to her cat and anyone would feel lousy losing someone's pet. But second, this is the SECOND time I've housesat this Spring and had a kitty run off on me! From what I understand, my cousin's cat never returned...

So I was ELATED, to say the least, to hear of THIS cat's return.

(Everett, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home