SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

COOP NERDLY ADMISSION ITEM #4 -- I AM A WEIRD AL FAN! This one's been true since I was very little. It still holds true today. Weird Al Yankovic rocks! His music is just too darn funny!

I actually attended one of his shows back in 1996 at the Paramount Theater in Seattle, and I thought the whole thing was absolutely hilarious! UHF still ranks as one of my favorite comedy films, as well.

Weird Al has been in the news as of late, due to the tragic death of his parents. Like everyone else, my heart goes out to him and his family. I am encouraged to hear that he plans to honor his parents' memory by carrying on with his music.

(Montgomery, AL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home