SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

'BAMA TRIP CONTINUES... Once again I find myself in that pizzeria in Montgomery. In the nanosecond it took for my taste buds to process that first sip of Samuel Adams beer, I knew once again just what it was like to taste good beer. God Bless America!

My stay has been marked by warm weather and sunshine. And this time around I managed to remember my digital camera, allowing me to get some pictures of all the buildings I had visited during my prior trip this way.

The folks here continue to talk funny--the same as before. One kind lady even referred to me as a "Yankee" today! Best of all is the fact that I've been carrying around my latest read: Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation: The End of Slavery In America, by Allen C. Guelzo. But I've not exactly been overanxious to tell these polite folks that their ancestors fought on the wrong side of the "War of Northern Agression."

Today I was lucky enough to partake of some fine Southern food for lunch, which included ribs!!!

(Montgomery, AL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home