SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Thursday, March 11, 2004

COOP SPORTS BRAG ITEM -- BENCH PRESS RECORD! Despite worries that my health has largely deteriorated over the last ten days--due to the tediousness or two roundtrip flights, some mild sickness, sleep deprivation, jet lag, dehydration, hunger & malnutrition and stress--I had a terriffic workout today. After some much needed sleep, I started the morning with the egg & egg whites, threw in the protein bar, had the creatine, plus extra water and an XS drink...and I was back to my normal self! Maybe its just my youthful resilience!

330 lbs. is the new magic number. I benched it on the second attempt today. Twice before have I reached the 325 mark--once during college and once right at the beginning of law school. But now I'm in new, uncharted territory!

And yes, I am now back home--and its wonderful being home. It was a pleasant surprise to come home to such beautiful weather. As much as I like the Twin Cities and the state of Ohio, I didn't realize how much I missed the trees, the water and the mountains...

(North Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home