SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Monday, March 15, 2004

BASEBRAWL: My Sunday ended late in the evening, as I spent the remaining couple hours playing on Gamecube’s version of the new baseball game MVP 2004 (EA Sports). I coughed up the $50+ bucks for it earlier in the day. Given my novice skills, I lost my first game for the Seattle Mariners 21-0 against the Chicago Cubs. I managed to bean enough players on the opposing team to cause a bench-clearing brawl. One of the neat functions of this game is that you can also play minor league teams. Happily, I had better luck with Tacoma Rainiers, defeating the Portland Beavers 9-7 in extra innings. I’ve always loved a good baseball video game. Do I sense an oncoming addiction here?

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home