SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Monday, March 15, 2004

ACADEMIC FREEDOM DEFENDED: I will refrain from detailed comment on this one, save for the fact that I strongly approve of the following article, published today on National Review Online.

Dr. Beckwith has written a solid work of legal scholarship, for which I wrote a positive review a year ago. My own review, however, fell far below the radar screen and thus I was spared a similar attack.

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

UPDATE: Check out a fine post at Moteworthy for more info on this (including links to other blogs who have commented on this issue).

(Downtown Seattle, WA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home