SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Friday, February 13, 2004

RADICALS vs. EXTREMISTS--YOU DECIDE! Although I don't feel at liberty to discuss the details of my work here, I thought I'd have a little fun at my own expense and point to the first article under the "News In Brief" section of the February 11th edition of The Onion. It's a little blurb about elections in Iran, which reminded me of the recent Disco press release, in which I spoke so eloquently, and which generated some angry responses on both sides.

To be honest, I haven't the faintest idea as to how they run the show in Iran, other than they've got a hardcore theocracy going. I just like the way The Onion paints things: "It's up to the people: Does the future of Iran lie in the hands of the far-right extremists or the far-far-right radicals?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home