SharksWithLasers -- Seth Cooper

A CUTTING-EDGE BLOG FOR THE WORLD OF THE 21st CENTURY, Currently operated by Seth L. Cooper, a 27 year-old attorney in Seattle (sethlcooper at comcast dot net)

Thursday, February 19, 2004

BRILLIANT OBSERVATION: I have decided that AC/DC Live is the best album to listen to while working out or while on the trip to the gym. I don't know if it’s the loud and catchy guitar riffs, the sandpaper voice, or the only four discernable themes I can detect in the lyrics to their songs: guns, dirty women, thunder & electricity, and b*lls. Seldom, if ever, do I listen to that band when I'm not lifting weights, as their generally sounds just crude and lousy outside of a workout context. Personally, the more vulgar and inappropriate songs aren't my favorites anyway. I don’t own any other AC/DC album, nor do I plan on acquiring any.

If I'm not mistaken, AC/DC’s first singer had the distinction of joining an elite group of singers who have died in a pool of their own vomit. That is certainly tragic and definitely not the way I want to go. But then, I've never had the problem of being a rock star in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home